On 26 June 2015 at 15:16, Jon Szymaniak wrote: > I'm open to other suggestions as well, as this was just a first stab at > it. I've been seeing that cloning this git repo containing binary firmware > blobs takes an absurd amount of time, if it even finishes at all > successfully. > I believe github offers hosting of "release" tarballs too, so upstream could take advantage of that. Having verified checksums of firmware is useful from a security point of view as you can't really inspect the sources for it... Ross