On 30 August 2017 at 16:13, Trevor Woerner wrote: > On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 6:53 AM, Burton, Ross > wrote: > > Note that we've reached feature freeze for 2.4 so this will have to wait > for > > 2.5. > > A lot of my builds failed last night because I'm not including > meta-networking (which pulls in meta-python) because they weren't > needed previously for what I was building. But with libmnl now being > needed by iproute2, maybe this is a stronger argument for needing it > in oecore for this release? oecore should stand on its own, unless > there's a way to make this dependency a non-default packageconfig? > > It's not a big deal, I can just add meta-networking and meta-python > and "solve" the problem. How and why does oe-core need libmnl? Ross