We just ship what upstream connman provides, so you'll probably have more luck talking to the connman list. Ross On 28 November 2017 at 17:22, Francesco Giancane < francescogiancane8@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I am doing a build on the Raspberry Pi 3 for an University project. I > included in the core-image-minimal image the connman packages, so that > I have connmanctl, connman.service and connman-wait-online.service > enabled. > > Wired network is set up properly and so is wifi using connmanctl. I > can successfully connect to the board using ssh. > > What bugs me is the fact that connman-wait-online is not signaling > properly systemd that the network is configured. > > systemctl status network.target yields that the target network has > been reached so far. > On the same side, network-online.target is not even started (no one > notified it of the network being online). > > Also, connman-wait-online.service seems to not be even started > (reports inactive (dead)). > > What is happening? Can someone tell me what I am missing in order to > connman-wait-online to correctly signal network being online? > > Many thanks, > Francesco > -- > _______________________________________________ > Openembedded-core mailing list > Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org > http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core >