On 14 May 2015 at 16:27, Gary Thomas wrote: > Interesting - the version in OE-core is 84 revisions behind the > master/HEAD. > Should I bother debugging what's in OE-core or see what's up with the > latest > code? > > Try updating to the latest commit (and send the patch...). > If you want to know what elements get dynamically created then I believe >> turning on debug (see the packageconfig) will let you write out dot files >> for each stage of the pipeline. >> > > I don't see any 'debug' PACKAGECONFIG settings, only GSTREAMER_1_DEBUG > variable and that seems to only affect the core. > Erm yeah, that's the one. Ross