On 16 December 2016 at 02:54, Daniel. wrote: > Then I tried to append packagegroup-sdk-target adding foo-dev to it > but still I can't get the headers at the SDK. I'm building the SDK by > building meta-toolchain and installing by executing the script > generated at tmp/deploy/sdk. > Build a SDK by using bitbake my-image-name -c populate_sdk. This will build a SDK which contains the -dev packages for everything that goes into your image. If you want headers that are not in your image usually then you can add them to TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK in the image recipe: TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK_append = " libsomething.dev" Ross