On 4 September 2015 at 13:12, Alexander Kanavin < alexander.kanavin@linux.intel.com> wrote: > I just did some tests and indeed pcmanfm looks bad when there is no icon > theme at all, or when there is gnome-icon-theme, but looks ok with adwaita. > So it needs a soft dependency on that, and gnome-icon-theme can still be > dropped. If we find any other app that needs icons, then adwaita is the > provider (which reminds me, I need to put the same dependency into epiphany > recipe). > Excellent, thanks. Ross