On 21 April 2015 at 18:49, Tanu Kaskinen wrote: > I'm planning to add a new option to /etc/pulse/client.conf: > "allow-autospawn-for-root". I'm not sure how to meet the goal of disabling > that option by default, and enabling it in Sato. I think it could be done > so that the default version of client.conf would be packaged in the main > pulseaudio recipe, and then there would be a separate recipe, > "pulseaudio-client-conf-sato", which would replace the default > pulseaudio-client-conf package. (Currently client.conf is in the libpulse > package, so it would have to be split off into its own package first.) I > don't know if this is the best way to do it, feedback would be very welcome. Yes, this seems reasonable. Ross