On 1 August 2016 at 18:22, Stephen Arnold wrote: > That's actually not a bad idea, but I need to crank out another > abstract today (the deadline for special session snuck up on me). We > kinda needed this for a project, but I think a tiny print server is > always useful. What's your plan? > Well my plan was: 1) say that someone should create meta-printing 2) watch someone create meta-printing 3) delete everything printing related in oe-core I can help a bit on (2) I guess... Fan Xin, would you or anyone else at Fujitsu (as you clearly have interest here) be able to help? Ross