Hello, I'm trying to enable kdump on an intel x86_64 system, and while kexec boots the crash kernel (I use the same kernel image for the system and crash kernel) makedumpfile fails, apparently because it can't find /proc/vmcore. My understanding is that vmcore should be found (and empty) in the system kernel, and populated in the crash kernel, but it's not found in either as far as I can tell. /proc/config.gz shows that CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE Is set to 'y' so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas on how to solve this? Thanks, Ori Pessach