On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Jason Zaman wrote: > Version 2 of the genhomedircon patches. These fix a few issues > that Nicolas Iooss found. > > Changes from v1: > > - Changed the fallback for the username to "[^/]+" instead of > "[^/]*" or ".*" > - Made args const in write_replacements() > - Combined the %{USERNAME} and %{USERID} replacements into one > method so they both get called together. This means that > fcontexts like "%{USERNAME}-%{USERID}" become eg "root-0" > as expected. > - I left the gid param in the struct for now. genhomedircon > does not generate things for eg "%wheel" which I will look > into later. > Hello, I have read these patches and tested them on my system. They seem to work fine: I added some corner-case file context patterns to my policy (mixing USER, %{USERNAME}, %{USERID}, ROLE and system_u) and checked the content of /etc/selinux/.../contexts/files/file_contexts.homedirs, the result of "matchpathcon" (on existing and non-existing paths) and the behavior of systemd-logind (which labels correctly the files). This set of patches looks good to me. Thanks, Nicolas