Whoops I missed this email! Andreas, if you're still interested I can add the keys :) On Sun, 1 May 2022 at 20:20, A. Schulze wrote: > > > Am 01.05.22 um 11:16 schrieb Wolf Bergenheim: > > After sum huffing and puffing I have gotten the main site back up, and > also, most importantly, the mlmmj.org lists up and > running again. > > > > Thank you to all who helped! > > > > There are still some sub--parts of the website not working quite > correctly, and here is where I'd like to know more from you. Is it worth > fixing those, or should I somehow (?) edit the website to point to the > gitlab? Where is development happening nowadays? Where are issues being > tracked? Is it all happening on gitlab? > > > > Also if someone wants access to the web server reach out to me I can add > your ssh key to the mlmmj user so you can ssh into the server. > > Hello Wolf, > > Thanks for your effort to get mlmmj.org up & running again. > I looks like the domain should receive some further care: > https://www.hardenize.com/report/mlmmj.org/1651425079 > > I may have a look at the servers an suggest / implement improvements. If > this is desired, please add > https://andreasschulze.de/authorized_keys > > Andreas > > (also running mlmmj at dnswl.org) >