* Error when using clone option in iptables
@ 2021-04-20  6:07 Mohan Das
From: Mohan Das @ 2021-04-20  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Dear Team,

We are receiving below error when trying to clone traffic and send to
another system, please check and suggest for help.

[root@ossfce01 ~]# ip6tables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -i eth3 --jump
TEE -gateway 10.175.220.68
ip6tables v1.8.7 (legacy): multiple -j flags not allowed
Try `ip6tables -h' or 'ip6tables --help' for more information.

Regards,
Raja Banda

* Re: Error when using clone option in iptables
@ 2021-04-20  9:56 ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2021-04-20  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mohan Das; +Cc: netfilter-devel

On Tuesday 2021-04-20 08:07, Mohan Das wrote:

>Dear Team,
>
>We are receiving below error when trying to clone traffic and send to
>another system, please check and suggest for help.
>

>[root@ossfce01 ~]# ip6tables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -i eth3 --jump
>TEE -gateway 10.175.220.68
>ip6tables v1.8.7 (legacy): multiple -j flags not allowed

-j cannot be combined with -g.
(GIGO - check the options you actually used and how you specified them.)