Good day Paul, Thank you for the clarification. - Joseph On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Paul Eggleton < paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com> wrote: > On Monday 29 September 2014 08:09:33 Joseph Andrew de la Peña wrote: > > On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Paul Eggleton < > > paul.eggleton@linux.intel.com> wrote: > > > There isn't, but you can just add nativesdk-perl-modules to your SDK > (via > > > appending to TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK) to accomplish the same thing - > it's a > > > meta-package that will bring in all of the core modules. > > > > I would like to ask why you specifically noted the TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK > > and not the TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK? > > Why are you inclined to putting it into the target sysroot and not the > host > > sysroot? Or plainly what are the guidelines on where to put the unit to > > that toolchain task? > > Actually I had this wrong, it should be TOOLCHAIN_HOST_TASK - it's not a > target package. Where to put a particular package in the two parts of the > SDK > depends on where the package is normally designed to run - the build host > or > the target. > > Cheers, > Paul > > -- > > Paul Eggleton > Intel Open Source Technology Centre >