From: Ho Tam <mophong@gmail.com>
To: greg@embeddedgreg.com
Cc: xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Re: [Xenomai] Xenomai on Raspberry pi 2, 3 - Userspace task is interrupted?
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:48:12 +0900	[thread overview]

Hello Greg,
Thanks for your answer. There is still something unclear. So far I have
worked with mmap + xenomai task on several platforms like Beaglebone
(single core), IMX6Q (quad-core), and as you can see, RPI0,1 (BCM2835), it
works just fine.
Still, I don't understand why this situation ONLY happens on RPI2,3
(BCM2857).
Regards,

--
http://www.mophong.com