On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Paul Barker wrote: > On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Martin Jansa > wrote: > > And it's not clear from the diff you send, but like linux-yocto-dev.bb > > example above, the recipe needs to be renamed from > linux-raspberrypi_dev.bb > > to linux-raspberrypi-dev.bb to make it different provider. > > > > On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Martin Jansa > wrote: > >> > >> Yes, Paul approach looks good to me, I think it was what was suggested > in > >> first replies to my SRCREV change and I agree with that, I just haven't > had > >> time to send updated patch. > >> > >> Paul if you have the patch ready please send it, thanks!. > >> > > I've submitted the patch via GitHub as per the new contributing > instructions for meta-raspberrypi. > > https://github.com/agherzan/meta-raspberrypi/pull/82 > > Funny. This was exactly what I wanted to propose. If the warning noise does not bother anyone, I'm up for this solution. PR merged to master. -- Andrei Gherzan