On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 8:58 AM Martin K. Petersen wrote: > > > Sreekanth, > > > Looks like we will observe this issue only if DIF Type 2 drive is > > connected to the HBA. When this panic occurred I had connected one DIF > > Type2 drive to the HBA. > > No problems with Type 2 devices observed here. Martin, Sorry, somehow I am also not able to reproduce the issue again. I see that the driver is getting loaded successfully. I have to recollect what config I have used earlier. Thanks, Sreekanth > > -- > Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering