Add this to local.conf PACKAGE_EXCLUDE += " packagegroup-core-ssh-dropbear" *Thanks,* *Sandeep* On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 4:38 AM, Aditya Tayade wrote: > Hi, > > > I trying to build core-image-sato using yocto 2.5 with new package openssh. > > > Added openssh entry in the local.conf file as follows: > > IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "openssh" > > > But facing some conflicts error. Please refer attached log file for more > information. > > > Could you please help to resolve the issue. I need to use use openssh for > ssh rather than dropbear. > > > > Regards, > > Aditya Tayade > This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential > and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for > the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, > you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, > distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this > message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all > copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any > liability for virus infected mails. > > -- > _______________________________________________ > yocto mailing list > yocto@yoctoproject.org > https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/yocto > >