El lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016, Guenter Roeck escribió: > On 05/09/2016 05:01 AM, Álvaro Fernández Rojas wrote: > >> Hello Guenter, >> >> Are there any other issues preventing this patches from being merged? >> >> > My major problem/concern is the interrupt handling and the repeated > restart of the hardware timer with continuously reduced timeouts. > This appears fragile, and it doesn't really make sense from a system > level point of view. Unfortunately, I don't have a data sheet for > the chip, nor the means or the time to test it myself. So we are pretty > much in limbo, unless someone from Broadcom confirms that, yes, this is > the one and expected means to program this watchdog. As far as I know Florian is now working for Broadcom and he may be able to give us a hand on this matter :). > > Guenter > > Regards, >> Álvaro. >> >> On 11/28/2015 04:26 AM, Simon Arlott wrote: >> > Add the BCM6345/BCM6318 timer as an interrupt controller so that it >> can be >> > used by the watchdog to warn that its timer will expire soon. >> > >> > Support for clocksource/clockevents is not implemented as the timer >> > interrupt is not per CPU (except on the BCM6318) and the MIPS clock is >> > better. This could be added later if required without changing the >> device >> > tree binding. >> > >> > Signed-off-by: Simon Arlott > simon@fire.lp0.eu>> >> >> Hi Simon, >> >> can you please re-send the entire series, with all Acked-by:/Reviewed-by: >> tags as appropriate ? >> >> Thanks, >> Guenter >> >> >> >> >> >