hi, On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM JH wrote: > > More observation about the network connection, the device has two > network interfaces, WiFi mlan0 and LTE wwan0, I think that problem is > likely in connman, not in ofono as in some stage, the wifi IP address > lost as well, but it came back. > > Why connmand contently calling to add and to del both mlan0 and wwan0 > in route table? How does the connman manage the route, dhcp to refresh > interface IP address? can you check with the ofono script test/list-contexts if the method is static or dhcp? I believe this can be the problem: if ofono managed to get an IP address, likely with at+cgpaddr and/or at+cgcontrdp, then it passes it to connman, and then it is set on the interface... static, with no lease expiration. best regards, Giacinto