Hi, On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 12:27 PM JH wrote: > > Hi Giacinto, > > Just got response from the hardware contractor. > > On 8/3/19, Giacinto Cifelli wrote: > > Hi jupiter, > > > This signal level is output periodically by ofono in a signal. > > You can try to catch all ofono signals (these are dbus events, not to > > be confused with signal level and network signaling) with > > dbus-monitor. > > But I think the signal is ok. > > Only the network disables the PDP context. maybe without informing the > > modem. > > This is done by several networks. > > > >> The trouble is it connected well at > >> startup, then dropped it, it is hard to convince the hardware > >> contractor it is hardware problem unless I have strong evidence that > >> is not the software problem. > > > > Ask uBlox how to capture a protocol stack trace, and if it is feasible > > for your application, do it and have it analyzed by uBlox. > > > > Are you on GSM, on LTE catM or on LTE NB-IOT when this happens? On > > which network operator and country? > > It is LTE Cat-M1, the operator is Telstra in Australia. I will be very > interested in finding out what is going on. you need stack traces. Most likely the chipset you are using is the MDM9205, so the trace will be QXDM. > > Thank you. > > Kind regards, > > - jupiter BR, Giacinto