Hi Denis, > > I still don't get this explanation. You have a gemalto specific > function, which is being passed the CID directly by the caller. Why is > there weird logic here to mess with the CID, just have the caller pass > in the proper CID directly. > > Also note that cid 1 and 3 are by default valid CIDs for context > activations. So your 'default attach' profile can be overridden by the > core at any time. So you may want to address this by setting the cid > range appropriately. The function is to be called also from gprs-context, therefore passing 0 it knows it has to check whether it has to use 1 or 3 or something else. The cid-ranges are set in the plugin, also because I cannot use AT+CGDCONT=? with all models. There are some that return an answer to this command like (1-16), which is ok, but then we have some that return (1,2,3,4,5,6), and still other (1-10,17)... > > Regards, > -Denis Regards, Giacinto