On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Roger Pau Monné wrote: > Hello, > > I've pushed a new branch, pvhvm_v14 that contains support for live > migration. While there I've also rebased the changes on top of current > HEAD, so now it contains the recent fixes to blkfront and netfront. > > > http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/royger/freebsd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pvhvm_v14 looking at your master branch your 2 weeks behind current... so where did you rebase your changes to head, or are you referring to your HEAD, and not FreeBSD