Hi Ryder, On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 3:42 AM, Ryder Lee wrote: > We didn't support port2 (pcie@2,0) for mainline version, but if you want > to use it you could take a look at - > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9747713/ > > grep: HIF_SYSCFG1 /HIF_SYSCFG1_PHY2_MASK > > That is, you need to clear these bits to 0 to enable PHY for pcie@2,0. Thanks a lot for the pointer. With the attached patch and a slight update to my DTS (add a reference to hifsys for usb3phy2), both the PCIe-slots work and I have both 2.4Ghz and 5GHz. The "only" thing left now is the USB OTG-port. I got the SDK from the vendor yesterday, but without any proper documentation. Looking through the kernel configuration for my board, the only relevant select options (that I could find), was that USB_MUSB_HDRC and MUSB_PIO_ONLY was enabled. Enabling those options for my 4.14 kernel has seemingly no effect, the modem connected to PCIe-slot connected to the OTG-port (puh) is not visible. Does anyone know where I should start looking in order to enable this port? I see that there is some mention of OTG in phy-mtk-tphy.c, but not sure if that is relevant. Also, as far as I can tell, my device should be set to host mode and both usb-phys are activated (phy1 is the port on the front of my board, phy2 shared with pcie). Thanks in advance for any help (again)! BR, Kristian