* [9 Apr 2016] Singapore Government Hackers Keep Deleting Teo En Ming's Firefox Bookmarks
@ 2016-04-09  3:26 Teo En Ming
From: Teo En Ming @ 2016-04-09  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: Teo En Ming

Computer Hacking Incident Reporting (9 April 2016 Saturday)

Singapore Government computer hackers keep deleting Teo En Ming's
Firefox bookmarks. A few days ago, on 4 April 2016 Monday, I began to
systematically add Firefox bookmarks for all the open tabs in my
Firefox web browser. But numerous of my Firefox bookmarks were deleted
by Singapore Government computer hackers.

Today, on 9 April 2016 Saturday, I started to systematically add
Firefox bookmarks for all the open tabs in my Firefox web browser
AGAIN. AGAIN, numerous of my Firefox bookmarks were deleted by
Singapore Government computer hackers, AGAIN.

It goes without saying that Singapore Government computer hackers have
already hacked into my home desktop computer system a very long time
ago. It appears that Singapore Government computer hackers can very
easily hack into your Windows 10 64-bit Home Edition operating
systems. I believe there is a BACKDOOR in Windows 10 operating systems
which allows Singapore Government computer hackers to hack into your
computer very easily.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore Citizen
TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI)
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) is Persecuted, Targeted and Blacklisted
by the Singapore Government
9 April 2016 Saturday 11:11 AM Singapore Time GMT+8

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-09  3:26 UTC | newest]