2013/3/24 Arend van Spriel : > On 03/23/2013 04:28 PM, Camaleón wrote: (...) >> More verbose logs, just in case someone finds something of interest. >> > > What I see in this log is that your AP keeps sending EAPOL message 1 and > you keep sending EAPOL message 2 until one gives up the attempts. This > behaviour would suggest the psk is wrong as indicated in the log, but > you said you could connect using another card, right? So using the same > configured N-M connection? Yes, a second card works perfect. Even more... look at these news logs (attached and compressed because this one is a bit big, ~1.5 MiB), wlan0 is binded to brcmsmac and wlan2 is the external card (rt2800usb). Okay, as soon as I boot the system wlan2 loads and runs fine. The I remove the this second card (unplug the usb cord) and load the re-pacthed brcmsmac kernel module. It cannot connect and asks me for the passkey. I carry the computer next to the AP and voilà, I get magically associated to the AP and N-M asks no more for the passkey. As soon as I return to my room, problems start over... so, it does not look like a bad passkey problem, I'm afraid :-) Greetings, -- Camaleón