Hi I have problem to get my WiFi working on boot on Raspberry Pi 3. The problem is that wlan0 interface not showing up, if I manually run modprobe brcmfmac it works. To try to "force" the load of brcmfmac i added it to KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD and that generated an file in /etc/modules-load.d/ -> brcmfmac.conf but it is still not loaded. I use systemd an to my understanding systemd-modules-load.service is handling module auto load, but that file is missing and I cant see how to include it in my build. Building thud version and I have added the following to my image recipe: DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " wifi" IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " iw wpa-supplicant packagegroup-base module-init-tools" IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "\ linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43430 \ linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455 \ bluez-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43430a1-hcd \ bluez-firmware-rpidistro-bcm4345c0-hcd \ " Then i have symlinked wpa-supplicant service to load wpa-supplicant.conf file and that work when I manually loads the module. Best regards Jonas