Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have looked in to some of the issues on meta-raspberrypi and found some good information but nothing to fix my issue, i will post an issue there as well for the rpi specific problem. The question i have regarding Yocto is about KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD, i get the module added to /etc/modules-load.d/ but cant understand what service/script that is responsible for loading it. / Jonas Den fre 24 maj 2019 kl 02:03 skrev Khem Raj : > > > On 5/23/19 2:14 AM, Jonas Andersson wrote: > > Hi > > > > I have problem to get my WiFi working on boot on Raspberry Pi 3. > > > > The problem is that wlan0 interface not showing up, if I manually > > run modprobe brcmfmac it works. > > > > To try to "force" the load of brcmfmac i added it to > > KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD and that generated an file > > in /etc/modules-load.d/ -> brcmfmac.conf but it is still not loaded. > > > > I use systemd an to my understanding systemd-modules-load.service is > > handling module auto load, but that file is missing and I cant see how > > to include it in my build. > > > > Building thud version and I have added the following to my image recipe: > > > > DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " wifi" > > > > IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " iw wpa-supplicant packagegroup-base > > module-init-tools" > > > > IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "\ > > linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43430 \ > > linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455 \ > > bluez-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43430a1-hcd \ > > bluez-firmware-rpidistro-bcm4345c0-hcd \ > > " > > Then i have symlinked wpa-supplicant service to load wpa-supplicant.conf > > file and that work when I manually loads the module. > > > > I wonder if something like this will help you > https://github.com/YoeDistro/meta-yoe/tree/master/recipes-core/systemd > > > Best regards > > Jonas > > >