Hello,

I have been working on trying to get tpm2-abrmd running in a container, but its proving problematic as there is a requirement on system-d and dbus. This in turn requires running the container as privileged and mounting the hosts cgroup (and adding cap sys-admin).

My reason for using a container, is for CI / functional testing of a project that will use abrmd and having a lightweight means to test against the resource manager running in a container.

I am still early in looking at ways to achieve this, so I wanted to ask if any others have snippets of previous attempts (successful or not) they could share?

Thanks,

Luke