On Thursday, February 6, 2020, Peter Maydell wrote: > > > This series switches all our QAPI doc > > > comments over from > > texinfo format to rST. > > Regardeless of the outcome of the discussions over this series, I just want to say that I support it as a potential user of the document (there is no "Supported-by:" mark or similar, so this is all I can do). Also, as a general participant in QEMU community, I seems to me this is a significant step in shaping up QEMU documentation. Best regards, Aleksandar > >