From: Mustafa Aydin <maydin.work@gmail.com>
To: xen-devel@lists.xensource.com
Subject: Xen interfaces / hooks
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 23:02:26 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I have been looking through the internet and through the wiki, trying to
find something which explains in details the available interfaces with
which one might be able to insert some code to make some slight additions
to Xen functionality. I am doing some research on the possibility of adding
some extra functionality to Xen, and my supervisor has mentioned that these
are things worth looking into (he called them modules / kernel modules).

Is there a source of info which lists these tools please? Although I have
spent today going through many pages and searching I could not find
anything, although perhaps I was using some incorrect terms.

All the best,

Muhammed