On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 4:48 PM Lukasz Majczak wrote: > > > Hi Lukasz, please see the dmesg with the non working sound kernel: > > https://gist.github.com/saxa/08b233a95d5e52046354b07d2e9ca13d > > > > > Rgds > > > Sasa > > > > > Thank you Sasa - two more things: > 1) can you also share kernel configs (for both cases) Hi Lukasz ! The kernel configs are the ones fedora 37 provides, the kernels I use on my machine are the default ones. I think the configs should be available from the following links: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?search=kernel&releases=F37 But I attach here the ones I have in my /boot dir. > 2) what procedure did you use to flash Fededora to Eve? Ok I used Mr.Chromebooks script to enable the boot from USB and then flashed the bios to use the seabios. The link below has a more detailed description. https://github.com/jmontleon/pixelbook-fedora Whatever else you may need just let me know. > Best regards, > Lukasz