I think I'll have to edit bblayers.conf to include path to meta-python and networking-layer. However where is the path to networking layer. Is it same as meta-networking. On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Priya Agarwal wrote: > Hi, > > I want to add SELinux support in my custom imgae I am building for > Freescale's T4240QDS Machine. > I followed the steps given in FAQ section included in meta-selinux > directory. > > However I am getting this error. How do I remove this. > > ERROR: Layer 'selinux' depends on layer 'meta-python', but this layer is > not enabled in your configuration > ERROR: Layer 'selinux' depends on layer 'networking-layer', but this layer > is not enabled in your configuration > > I need to do this urgently. > Thank You. > > Regards >