Hi, I just noticed (use the headphones rarely) that the headphones on this System76 Lemur Ultra (lemu4) stopped working. There is absolutely no output. I tried reverting all changes to patch_via.c since v3.8, and have the sound back, but there wasn't much to revert: Revert "ALSA: hda - Rearrange INPUT_PIN_ATTR_*" Revert "ALSA: hda - Use generic parser for VIA codec driver" Revert "ALSA: hda - Enable parsing the independent HP mode as default for VIA codecs" Revert "ALSA: hda/via - Fix wrong checks of power state bits" Revert "ALSA: hda - Fix phantom jacks on VT1708" Revert "ALSA: hda - detect jacks on VT1708 even when no streams are active" Revert "ALSA: hda - Use generic array for loopback list management" and one change (which I indeed suspect) is large: the use of generic parser. The problem is also present in 3.10-rc1. The output of alsa-info.sh attached, for 3.8.12 and 3.9.2 respectively. Regards, Alex Riesen