From: Emanuel Freitas <ejsfreitas@gmail.com>
To: linux-sctp@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: SCTP unable to bind after restart application
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:19:10 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the fast answer.
I'm using kernel-2.6.32-754 which is the latest official version
available for Centos 6 (and also RHEL Server release 6). If this is a
known issue it would be a good "excuse" for a major upgrade but this
operation has multiple impacts on the applications and I want to avoid
that unless it is really necessary.