From: Victor Stewart <v@nametag.social>
To: Soheil Hassas Yeganeh <soheil@google.com>
Cc: Stefan Metzmacher <metze@samba.org>,
	io-uring <io-uring@vger.kernel.org>,
	Luke Hsiao <lukehsiao@google.com>,
	"David S. Miller" <davem@davemloft.net>,
	Jann Horn <jannh@google.com>, Arjun Roy <arjunroy@google.com>,
	netdev <netdev@vger.kernel.org>, Jens Axboe <axboe@kernel.dk>
Subject: Re: [RFC 0/1] whitelisting UDP GSO and GRO cmsgs
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:17:22 +0000	[thread overview]

this being the list of UDP options.. i think we're good here? I'll put
together a new patch.

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/b65054597872ce3aefbc6a666385eabdf9e288da/include/uapi/linux/udp.h#L30

/* UDP socket options */
#define UDP_CORK 1 /* Never send partially complete segments */
#define UDP_ENCAP 100 /* Set the socket to accept encapsulated packets */
#define UDP_NO_CHECK6_TX 101 /* Disable sending checksum for UDP6X */
#define UDP_NO_CHECK6_RX 102 /* Disable accpeting checksum for UDP6 */
#define UDP_SEGMENT 103 /* Set GSO segmentation size */
#define UDP_GRO 104 /* This socket can receive UDP GRO packets */