From: venkatesh bs <venki.bsv@gmail.com>
To: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: clarification on RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF flag
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 19:07:54 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi All,

In multithreaded/Multicore  environment can we use
RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF
independently,
or this flag should always be used with
RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_MULTI_WRITER_ADD.

We are trying to create and access the hash table with
RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF
only.
We are getting crashes in multi core environments , we debugged nothing
wrong in the application , everything looks good.

We call rte_hash_del_key() first and from the returned position we are
calling rte_hash_free_key_with_position().

Please let me know if we missed something.

Thanks,
Venkatesh.