From: Sailash Moirangthem <sailashm@gmail.com>
To: Sven Eckelmann <sven@narfation.org>
Cc: b.a.t.m.a.n@lists.open-mesh.org
Subject: Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Adhoc0 Interface not showing up
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:40:53 +0530	[thread overview]

My wireless configuration is:

config wifi-iface wmesh
option device radio1
option ifname adhoc0
option network mesh
option mode adhoc
option ssid mesh
option bssid 02:ca:ca::ca:40
option encryption none

So, it is almost the same as mentioned in
[1]  https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/batman-adv/wiki/Batman-adv-openwrt-config

Yes, I tried batctl if add adhoc0, and when i put batctl if.. it days
adhoc inactive.
Nothing critical says in dmesg. One line is to increase the mtu from
1500 to 1532 for eth0.

Thanks for your help. Please check. I hope we can fix this.

Thanks,
Sailash M