Great !! Anshul Makkar On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Bharata B Rao wrote: > On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Anshul Makkar > wrote: > > That explains the cause. > > > > Please verify you have the iasl compiler installed and are not using the > > hold .hex (compile .dsl ) files. (Faced this issue in our build setup > using > > sbuil.). > > > > I hope you have verified that your .dsl file has the changes as > mentioned in > > the patch. > > Oh, it was not obvious to me that I have to install iasl, use > --iasl=XXX during configure stage to get the new _EJ0 method to be > included in the ACPI DSDT! > > So finally I now see the CPU getting removed from QEMU. Thanks for all > the inputs. > > Regards, > Bharata. >