Hi all, The maximum throughput I get with the following set up is around 460-470Mbits/s when using MCS 6, 80MHz channel and 3 spatial streams. However, when I try MCS 7, the throughput drops to 200Mbits/s, and when I use 8 or 9 it goes to 0. The signal level is -11dBm which I guess is quite good. Do you have any indications of what I do wrong and cannot get 600Mbps throughput, as mention in previous messages in this list? Any help is highly appreciated. My set up is as follows: - STA: compex wle900vx (QCA988x), ubuntu 14.04 LTS, dell dual core 1.66ghz, kernel version 3.16, driver backport 4.0.1 and as a firmware the commercial firmware from Candela Tech ( 10.4.467-ct-com-full-013-b5b14a). - AP: Has the same set up, but is running hostapd with the configuration file that you can find attached. - I tried with many distances, but to make it easier now I have them placed 50cm from each other (with no obstacles in between), with 3-antenna array and each antenna separated 12 cm from each other. - For the throughput tests I use iperf (UDP). I run the server in the AP, and the client in the station (upload). Command used in the client : "iperf -c -i 1 -b 600m -S 0x08". I also tried different drivers, kernels, firmware, distances between STA and AP, kernel sockets buffers, etc.. But I can not get better results.