Khem, On 1 February 2016 at 18:34, Khem Raj wrote: > > I think you have to think about what you are getting into. You are trying > to mix quite two different things are create third one. If I were you, I > would just > keep myself synced with upstream as much as I could, Don’t look one way, > you have to look into time and effort you will spend on maintaining this new > jargon for years to come. > Thanks for your opinion. I agree with you, but this decision is out of my responsibility. We already had problems on backporting device drivers and packages. I believe that for the next generation of the product we'll try to keep synced with upstream, but until then I want to try to use a recent version of Yocto/OE. Regards, -- *dS Diego Sueiro Administrador do Embarcados www.embarcados.com.br /*long live rock 'n roll*/