2013/10/17 Bruce Ashfield > > > I expected to get this working "out-of-box". >> > > Did you do a "bitbake -e " ? and then look at > the SRC_URI ? That will tell us if for some reason the beagle layer's > defconfig is on there twice. I'll do it after my current build gets finished. > > > Why config fragments did not worked too? >> > > recipes must inherit linux-yocto to get that support, since it is > optional and not something we force on all kernel recipes. So if you > want fragment support, creating your own kernel recipe, based on the > one in the layers you are using, which inherits linux-yocto is one > route to take. Can I do it on bbappend, or do I need to copy the entirely linux-mainline_3.8.bb from meta-bleagleboard to my layer and add "inherit linux-yocto"? Do I need to "inherit linux-yocto", "require recipes-kernel/linux/linux-yocto.inc" or "inherit kernel-yocto"? My concern is: if doing this to just have the config fragment feature, I'll possibly mess up the kernel build. Regards, -- *dS Diego Sueiro /*long live rock 'n roll*/