From: Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com>
To: "Andreas Müller" <schnitzeltony@googlemail.com>
Cc: Max Krummenacher <max.krummenacher@toradex.com>,
	OE-core <openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org>
Subject: Re: [oe][Patch] package.bbclass: fix host contamination warnings for source files
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:44:04 -0700	[thread overview]

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 12:56 AM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 4:36 AM, Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't understand that. If you mean playing sources in the -dbg
>>> packages, poky does that too. Is there some specific configuration
>>> Angstrom makes which triggers this?
>>>
>>> There was a bug in master recently which broke source file deployment
>>> into -dbg packages but that was a bug everywhere which was then fixed
>>> when we realised.
>>
>> Max, somewhere in thread you indicated angstrom 2015.12 release which
>> would be actually using jethro
>> and if it has been recently fixed in master than it would explain why
>> it worked on poky/master and not on angstrom
>> may be this fix should be cherry-picked to jethro.
> I checked Angstrom master but did not find matching commit. Which
> commit are you referring to?

Just ensure that angstrom master is using master of OE-Core ( latest )
and if problem still is there then second thing would be the toolchain it uses
might be coming from meta-linaro, now see if there are any gcc patches
that are in OE-Core but not in meta-linaro which could cause this kind
of stuff