On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 10:05 PM Jacob Kroon wrote: > On 8/5/20 2:14 AM, Khem Raj wrote: > > On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 1:20 AM Jacob Kroon > wrote: > >> > >> It has been almost 3 months since the upgrade to gcc 10. Switch back to > >> relying on gcc default configuration (-fno-common). > >> > > > > have you done a world build with this? In core+meta-oe I still see 70+ > > recipes failing > > what will be good is if people start sending fixes before switching > > the defaults. > > > > Ah, that I haven't, only the images I use. Is there a list of failing > recipes available somewhere ? I think I posted the list when I submitted the gcc10 upgrade but this patch is already in master-next so Richard will soon share the Oe-core list atleast > > > Jacob >