From: Akihiko Odaki <akihiko.odaki@gmail.com>
To: Programmingkid <programmingkidx@gmail.com>
Cc: Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org>,
	QEMU devel list <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>
Subject: Re: Picture missing in About dialog on cocoa ui
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 14:37:51 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi,

My installation correctly shows the picture. Please make sure you
install it and run the installed binary (not the binary located in the
build directory). The new code should work reliably once you install
it while the old code may or may not work depending on how you execute
the binary.

Regards,
Akihiko Odaki