* Performance Counters and IMC Counter Not Matching
@ 2021-05-18  0:05 Ahmad Nouralizadeh
From: Ahmad Nouralizadeh @ 2021-05-18  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users

Hi,
Could you have a look at this question? I don't know how I should
start solving the problem. It has made me crazy!
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67513607/performance-counters-and-imc-counter-not-matching
Even a simple hint or guess is appreciated!
Regards.

* Re: Performance Counters and IMC Counter Not Matching
@ 2021-05-24  9:18 ` Ahmad Nouralizadeh
From: Ahmad Nouralizadeh @ 2021-05-24  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users

Hi,
This is just a gentle reminder. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Any guesses is welcome!
Regards.

@ 2021-09-02  3:26   ` Ahmad Nouralizadeh
From: Ahmad Nouralizadeh @ 2021-09-02  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-perf-users

Hi,
The accesses were caused by the GPU device. The link to the answer (in
case it is helpful for someone else!):
https://stackoverflow.com/a/69006281/6661026
Regards.