On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Or Gerlitz wrote: > On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Daniel Borkmann wrote: > >> Note that there's still the RCU fix missing for the deletion race that >> Cong will still send out, but you say that the only thing you do is to >> add a single rule, but no other operation in involved during that test? > > What's missing to have the deletion race fixed? making a patch or > testing to a patch which was sent? If you think it would help for this problem, here is my patch rebased on the latest net-next. Again, I don't see how it could help this case yet, especially I don't see how we could have a loop in this singly linked list.