On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:39 PM, Marco Berizzi wrote: >> Il 8 marzo 2018 alle 17.02 Marco Berizzi ha scritto: >> >> > Marco Berizzi wrote: >> > >> > Hello everyone, >> > >> > Yesterday I got this error on a slackware linux 4.16-rc4 system >> > running as a traffic shaping gateway and netfilter nat. >> > The error has been arisen after a partial ISP network outage, >> > so unfortunately it will not trivial for me to reproduce it again. >> >> Hello everyone, >> >> I'm getting this error twice/day, so fortunately I'm able to >> reproduce it. > > I'm getting the same error also with 4.17 (4.15.18 was > the latest working version): Can you test the attached patch? It almost certainly fixes the warning, but I am not sure if it papers out any other real problem. Please make sure hfsc still works as expected. :) Thanks.