Hi...Quentin Thanks for the revert :) Let me try this Regards Mahendra On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 10:49 PM Quentin Schulz wrote: > Hi Mahendra, > > On August 22, 2022 7:04:46 PM GMT+02:00, mahendrasondagar08@gmail.com > wrote: > >Hi... Khem Raj > > > >First of all, Thanks for the swift reply. > >Let me brief the case. > > > >Actually, I'm dealing with the TP-Link Bluetooth dongle > >I have been enabled it's suitable drivers > >However, the things not working well > > > >After some googling, i got to know that to work with the TP-Link > Bluetooth dongle, I'll have to apply the patch by making some changes at > the busb.c and hci_ldisc.c files > >And that's how, I have created it's patches by *git diff --no-index* > command * > > > >* FYI: I have meta-custom layer, in which i have created the > recpies-kernel/linux/stm32mp1 directory > >I have stored, all 2 patches in to the stm32mp1 files > > > >in linux file, i have created the .bbappend file called > *linux-stm32mp_%.bbappend* > >For the instance, i have added the all to patches path in to the > .bbappend file at *SRC_URI* > > > >Now, My problem is, during the baking of the custom image I'm getting > the following errors > >*"can't find file to patch at input line 5"* > > > >*Error logs* > > > >For your reference, i have attached the contents of the .bbappend file > and patch here > > > >In above .bbappend file, the last two patches are for this modules which > i need to modify > > > >Once of the patch contents are mentioned at here > > > >I have also attached both of these patches here > > > >I guess, there might be some issue with the actual source file location > mentioned in to the patches > >but, I'm not sure > > > > The issue is that the path in your patch is incorrect, it should not have > kernel-source/ in it, just remove it. > > Cheers, > Quentin > > > >Pl. suggest me the right solution > > > >Thanks > >Mahendra >