Hi Jason, I've already extracted the configs generated by the app: my phone is rooted and I found them in /data. Anyway I learned a few days ago that my university's wifi blocks traffic by protocol: though the UDP port I'm using for WireGuard I'm using is technically open, their firewall apparently analyzes the frames and, finding unexpected encrypted traffic, filters it. I'll change the server port to OpenVPN's, which is also open and hopefully won't look suspicious, and do some more checks. Thank you Davide On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 7:34 PM Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > Hi Davide, > > It's possible you mixed up the keys in the config. The next version of > the Android app, which should be out soon, will have the ability to > export configs to .zip files, so you'll be able to test your > configuration on your computer, to verify that the problem is not > Android. > > Jason >