Dear openbmc developer, I'm debugging chassis power on issue, and found that I can't use journalctl to display debug information, for example: in chassis_state_manager.cpp Chassis::Transition Chassis::requestedPowerTransition(Transition value) { log("Change to Chassis Requested Power State", entry("CHASSIS_REQUESTED_POWER_STATE=%s", convertForMessage(value).c_str())); executeTransition(value); return server::Chassis::requestedPowerTransition(value); } but journalctl only display "Change to Chassis Requested Power State", the "CHASSIS_REQUESTED_POWER_STATE=%s" part is missed, can someone tell me how to get it back? I tried google but can't find the answer. And that will be great if someone can guide me how to port and debug power control, I tried "obmutil chassison" in debug console but doesn't work. I can't find detailed document about porting. Thank you! Jeff